- Triple Digit Losses for Cotton
- Front month cotton futures ended the Monday session with triple digit losses. Old crop futures were weaker, closing down 223 to 226 points. New crop prices were also triple digits weaker, but from 126 to 134 points. National cotton planting had reached 8% of expected area as of 4/11. That...
- Corn Futures Pull Back on Monday
- Monday corn trading closed with old crop losses of 6 3/4 to 8 1/4 cents. New crop prices were firmer as Dec closed UNCH and the others were fractionally lower. The weekly Crop Progress report showed corn planting progressed 2 ppts over the week ending 4/11 to now 4% complete....
- Beans Retreat on Monday
- At the close for the first trade day of the week, soybean futures were 10 1/2 to 21 cents lower. Old crop futures were down the most, tightening the old/new crop inverse to $1.31 3/4. Soymeal prices came back from midday weakness and closed 60 to 70 cents in the...
- Hogs Mostly Down Triple Digits at Close
- Lean hog futures closed mixed on Monday, but were mostly triple digits weaker. June hogs ended the session $2.80 in the red but had touched the limit $3 loss in the afternoon. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was up another 33 cents Monday afternoon to $100.54. The CME Lean...
- Wheat in Red at Close
- Domestic wheat futures closed the Monday session off their lows, but still in the red. CBT SRW prices ended the session 8 to 10 3/4 cents lower with May the weakest. KC HRW futures closed 7 1/2 cents in the red. MGE prices were 10 1/4 to 11 1/4 cents...
- Cattle Close Mixed with Weaker Fats
- On Monday the cattle futures market ended mixed. Fat cattle futures were down 2 to 70 cents, with the sharper losses in spring months. Feeder cattle futures, on the other hand, were mostly higher capturing the weakness from corn prices. Feeders closed 7 to 62 cents higher on the board,...
- Nasdaq100 (NQ) Retesting Record High
- The Varying Factors Affecting Wheat Trading by Doctor Weather (a.k.a. Jim Roemer)
- Beyond the Spotlight: April 12, 2021 (S&P, Bean Oil, Cattle)
- Livestock Report
- Grain Spreads: July21/Dec21 Corn
- Short Trading Videos and Futures Support and Resistance Levels 4.13.2021
- Soybeans - Just My Opinion
- "Shootin' the Bull"
- Gold Miners: Corrections are Normal
- Inflation and Rates In Focus; What to Know
- Dry Edible Bean Market News Summary
- Grains Inspected for Export (Weekly)
- Barge Grain Movements
- Alabama Weekly Feedstuff/Production Cost Report (Mon)
- National Weekly Ag Energy Roundup
- Central Illinois Corn Processor Report
- National Biomass Report (Weekly)
- Nebraska Ethanol Corn & Co-Products Processing Values (Fri)
- Illinois Ethanol Corn & Co-Products Processing Values Report (Fri)
- Iowa Ethanol Corn and Co-Products Processing Values
- Carlot Veal Carcass Report
- National Daily Cattle Beef Summary Report
- By-Product Drop Value (Steers)
- Tallow, Protein & Hide Report
- USDA Tallow, Protein, & Hide Report
- USDA Beef & Pork Variety Meats Report
- Beef Carcass Price Equivalent Index Value
- National Comprehensive Boxed Beef Cutout - all Fed Steer/Heifer Sales
- National Feeder & Stocker Cattle Summary
- National Weekly Cattle Beef Summary Report
Beloit, Kansas (67420)
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.